In the 1840s Henry David Thoreau swapped his busy schedule in Concord, Massachusetts, for a wooden hut he built himself near Walden Pond. We had the privilege to visit Walden in July 2012; it exceeded expectations in its tranquility and beauty - and the swim in the pond itself was unforgettable.
- The Great Philosophers: Henry David Thoreau
- Thoreau on why not to quote Thoreau
- The Book of Life: Henry David Thoreau
- Thoreau on What It Really Means to Be Awake
- On Walden Pond
- Lessons from the first ‘tiny house’ evangelist, Henry David Thoreau
- About The Walden Woods Project