As business opportunities for artificial intelligence multiply, how can industry leaders design the principles and technical standards into their products that benefit society as a whole? Dimensions addressed by the panel included: data ecosystems for privacy and security, algorithms for greater social inclusion and institutions to build trust among stakeholders.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is typically defined as the ability of a machine to perform cognitive functions we associate with human minds, such as perceiving, reasoning, learning, interacting with the environment, problem solving, and even exercising creativity. Examples of technologies that enable AI to solve business problems are robotics and autonomous vehicles, computer vision, language, virtual agents, and machine learning.
Please see below recent artificial intelligence (AI)-related change.
- 16 Stunning Statistics that Forecast the Future of the Internet of Things
- 3 Industries That Will Be Transformed By AI, Machine Learning And Big Data In The Next Decade - Forbes
- A top Silicon Valley investor predicts what the world will look like in 10 years - Business Insider
- Drone market outlook - Raconteur
- Farewell oil, hello tech: the world’s 5 most valuable companies in 2006 and 2016 - World Economic Forum
- Five technologies for the next ten years - McKinsey & Company
- Ford to Sell Driverless Cars to Public by 2025, CEO Says - Futurology
- Gartner predicts connected car production to break 60 million by 2020 - Connected Car Tech
- Robots will eliminate 6% of all US jobs by 2021 - The Guardian
- Stop whining, the age of tech is an age of wonder - FT.com
- Tech breakthroughs megatrend - PwC
- Technology is taking jobs away from men—and reviving a pre-industrial version of masculinity — Quartz
- The Payments Revolution - FT.com
- The World in 2019: CEOs Reveal the Single Biggest Driver of Change in the Next 3 Years | Lynne Doughtie | Pulse | LinkedIn
- This is what the rise of automation in banking and finance means - Business Insider
- We used to worry about ‘peak oil’. Then the technological revolution happened | World Economic Forum
- What artificial intelligence will look like in 2030 | World Economic Forum
- What's the future of Artificial Intelligence? - Raconteur
- Why is Uber rushing to put self-driving cars on the road? - Quartz