Please see below recent sustainable development-related change. (Each headline relates to one or more of the UN Sustainable Development Goals, or SDGs.)
Please see below selected recent technology-related change.
- What's New? - Technology
- What's Changing? - Artificial Intelligence
- What's Changing? - Automation
- What's Changing? - Blockchain
- What's Changing? - Cybersecurity
(Until May 2018, Halcyon reported all technology headlines collectively below. Since June 2018 we have report on these sub-areas of technology within their own documents - see links above etc.)
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is typically defined as the ability of a machine to perform cognitive functions we associate with human minds, such as perceiving, reasoning, learning, interacting with the environment, problem solving, and even exercising creativity. Examples of technologies that enable AI to solve business problems are robotics and autonomous vehicles, computer vision, language, virtual agents, and machine learning.
Please see below recent artificial intelligence (AI)-related change.
Please see below selected recent energy-related change.
- What's New? - Energy
- What's Changing? - Sustainability (includes latest headlines on UN Sustainable Development Goal 7 - Affordable and Clean Energy)