Please see below selected recent identity-related change.
See also: Halcyon Identity Headlines
Please see below selected recent privacy-related change.
- TechCrunch claimed that while, everyone wants technology to be more private, we must increasingly discern between leading companies' promises and delivery. Like “mobile,” “on-demand,” “AI” and “blockchain” before it, privacy can’t be taken at face value and we as users deserve improvements to the core of how our software and hardware work.
Please see below key recent developments concerning trade:
- In nominal terms, trade between the United States and Soviet Union in the late 1980s totaled $2 billion a year. Current trade between the United States and China is $2 billion a day.
Please see below selected recent technology-related change.
- Halcyon Technology Headlines
- What's Changing? - Artificial Intelligence
- What's Changing? - Automation
- What's Changing? - Blockchain
- What's Changing? - Cybersecurity
(Until the end of May 2018, Halcyon reported all technology headlines collectively below. Since June 2018 we have report on these sub-areas of technology within their own documents - see links above for AI etc.)