Halcyon is still led by its creator, Dominic Kelleher.
Dominic is currently also Global Growth Markets Knowledge Leader at EY and is a former director and senior independent adviser to PwC, specialising in market intelligence, megatrends/futurism, business development and knowledge management (KM).
Dominic served as a senior adviser to AIESEC, the global student federation and was lead author of three British Standards Institution knowledge standards. He then led the multinational European Committee for Standardisation team that published a European KM good practice guide, co-authored a European guide on Virtual Organisations and was a named contributor to a major IBM study on business trends. More recently Dominic has been a member of the BSI panel co-developing the first global KM standard,
Dominic also works with a growing number of partners, advisers and mentors. These currently include:
- Accountant: EV Consult
- Financial Adviser: Fry
- Web Designer: makeyour-point
- Mentors: Retired business leaders in Belgium and UK
We are also developing a network of like-minded individuals - please contact us if you are...
- Passionate about values, ideas, trends and insights
- Enjoy conversations about trends shaping society
- The sort of person who shares spontaneously with colleagues/friends/contacts about topics issues you care about
- Full of wonder how the world around you might be improved, even in very small ways and driven to do something about it.