We actively monitor change covering more than 150 key elements of life.
Halcyon's 52 ideas: 52 weeks campaign will start in late 2021, featuring a range of responses to issues you may be facing at the personal, organisational and/or societal levels (see examples below).
Please see below selected recent energy-related change.
- What's New? - Energy
- What's Changing? - Sustainability (includes latest headlines on UN Sustainable Development Goal 7 - Affordable and Clean Energy)
Please see below selected recent animals-related change.
- Animals already practice social distancing and quarantining. Some bees are even dragged out of the nest if they’re sick, claimed Quartz.
I have always been attracted by the veil, by seeing through a glass, darkly:
And the children in the apple-tree
Not known, because not looked for
But heard, half heard, in the stillness
Between the two waves of the sea
- from Little Gidding, T.S. Eliot
When I was a child I caught a fleeting glimpse,
Out of the corner of my eye.
I turned to look but it was gone.
I cannot put my finger on it now
Please see below selected recent health-related change. This page includes general updates on mental health, but please see Halcyon's pages on anxiety, depression and therapy for more detailed content on those elements.
- What's New? - Health
- What's Changing? - Anxiety
- What's Changing? - Depression
- What's Changing? - Therapy
- What's Changing? - Wellbeing
We want to help people think more about how they can nurture key values, chief amongst them kindness.
One inspiring example is from the late Robert Muller, whose creed including the following beliefs: