We support a range of causes, financially, where possible, and also through the donation of our skills and time.
We have been particularly active, both in our own capacity and through working with leading NGOs, in the following areas:
- Children: sponsoring schoolchildren in Gambia and Uganda and helping finance the development of orphanages in Egypt
- Education: raising money for and giving time to schools and other centres for children and adults with learning challenges in Belgium
- Elderly: visiting elderly people in residential homes in Belgium
- Health: volunteering for Multiple Sclerosis charities in the UK
- Homeless: giving clothes and personal care products to homeless people in Belgium and collecting clothes, toys and household goods for shipment to refugee camps in Lebanon
- Sponsorships: participating in and helping organise sponsored runs, swims and walks on behalf of a variety of charities in Belgium and throughout the world.
Please contact us if you would be interested in partnering with Halcyon in future charitable ventures in these or related areas.