Click below for key recent change-related headlines and contact us for help in creating value from change.
Please see below selected recent work-related change.
Halcyon curates the most significant change-related content from carefully selected sources. Please contact us if you'd like our help with change-related challenges.
Please see below selected recent emerging markets-related change. (Until mid-2018 the focus was primarily on Africa.)
Please see below selected recent cities/urbanisation-related change.
See also: Halcyon Habitat Headlines
Please see below selected governance-related change.
- Powerful forces are transforming societies everywhere, but the structure of most governments remains unchanged. The public sector must move away from its siloed design to create a more agile organisation, or risk a precipitous decline in effectiveness and legitimacy, according to a new report by The Boston Consulting Group, A Blueprint for the Government of the Future.
Please see below selected recent demographics-related change.
See also: Halcyon Demographics Headlines
- How millennials became the world’s most powerful consumers - FT
- Memorising these three statistics will help you understand the world - Bill Gates
- Thinking you're young makes your body younger, incredible studies show | Big Think
Please see below selected recent cybersecurity-related change.
See also: Future of Cybersecurity
- 45% of chief information officers (CIOs) fear that they will lose their jobs because of a data breach in the year ahead, and 67% believe that such an incident is likely to occur. In this context, Shaping Tomorrow analysed the future of cybersecurity and action to take accordingly.
Please see below recent freedom-related change.
See also: Halcyon Freedom Headlines