Halcyon curates the most significant basic income-related content from carefully selected source. Please contact us if you'd like our help with basic income-related challenges.
Please see below selected recent attention-related change.
See also: Halcyon Attention Headlines
- Using any number of apps, one can set up a computer or laptop to chime hourly, noted Quartz. That gentle, pleasing sound can nudge one to take a second and ask oneself, ‘Am I doing the thing I’m supposed to be doing right now?’. The hourly chime hack is not new, but previously it’was recommended as a mindfulness tool that could help one remember to breathe or sit quietly for a few minutes.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is typically defined as the ability of a machine to perform cognitive functions we associate with human minds, such as perceiving, reasoning, learning, interacting with the environment, problem solving, and even exercising creativity. Examples of technologies that enable AI to solve business problems are robotics and autonomous vehicles, computer vision, language, virtual agents, and machine learning.
Please see below recent artificial intelligence (AI)-related change.
Please see below selected recent space-related change.
See also: Halcyon Space Headlines
Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car could go straight up - Fred Hoyle
We are at the second crucial stage in the development of human rights thinking. The first was gaining widespread international recognition for the very idea of human rights - that has been more or less successful. The third will be achieving enforcement of human rights provisions, by bringing every dictator and oppressor to trial and punishing every violation of human rights. The current second stage is expanding the thin minimum meaning we attach to ideas of rights into a rich understanding of what those ideas imply about the human good - AC Grayling
Please see below selected recent human rights-related change.
See also: Halcyon Human Rights Headlines
Please see below selected recent technology-related change.
- Halcyon Technology Headlines
- What's Changing? - Artificial Intelligence
- What's Changing? - Automation
- What's Changing? - Blockchain
- What's Changing? - Cybersecurity
(Until the end of May 2018, Halcyon reported all technology headlines collectively below. From June 2018 we report on these headlines within their own documents - see links above for AI etc.)