Please see below selected recent technology-related change.
- Halcyon Technology Headlines
- What's Changing? - Artificial Intelligence
- What's Changing? - Automation
- What's Changing? - Blockchain
- What's Changing? - Cybersecurity
(Until the end of May 2018, Halcyon reported all technology headlines collectively below. Since June 2018 we have report on these sub-areas of technology within their own documents - see links above for AI etc.)
Please see below selected recent intelligence about transformation. This is a synthesis of major recent developments at competitors, business schools, thinktanks, media, commentators, and other key influencers.
- The results of KPMG's 2016 Global Transformation Study point to three common elements among organisations that are in the process of, or completed successful business transformations. The study, which surveyed more than 1,600 executives from multinational companies in 16 countries, found that 96 percent of organisations are in the midst of business transformation planning or execution.
- Harvard Business Review research found that only 26% of major organisational transformations succeed. Technology-based transformations involve a similar commitment - e.g. helping people learn to use analytics effectively can take up to 75% of a project’s time - with the remainder going to the technical tasks of data cleaning and model design.